Saturday, March 15, 2014

Color Matching Fabric Square



I promised my husband I would complete a few scrap projects to whittle down my stash before baby comes. (I secretly am only doing it so that I have an excuse to purchase more fabric after baby!) 

My little one is still working on mastering colors. I saw this little color matching game on Pinterest. I always have clothes pins laying around, so it was a quick easy project.

A few thoughts. 

1. I made two quickly since I cut the fabric into squares and then into triangles. 

2. I used markers to color the clothes pins and wrote the color name on the other side. The marker will wipe right off if you don't spray it with a sealant or use paint. 

This is headed for my son's Easter basket. The duplicate is part of a birthday gift for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment