Sunday, April 19, 2015

Quiet Book Exchange - Binding the Quiet Book



I think I'm a wee bit obsessed with quiet books. I participated in another quiet book exchange and got all the pages last night. I decided to try binding them a little differently then last time, when I used binder rings. This time I followed this tutorial from Project Mama. to create an actual binding and then a cover.

My pages from the exchange are larger then what she created here so I had to improvise the measurements. My binding piece of fabric covered Pellon ended up being 12 x 8 and my cover pieces and batting were 26 x 15. I added a handle and pocket in the back from scrap to provide a way to hang with my other quiet books and some extra storage for pieces.

Here are a few pictures of the finished project.






6 comments:

  1. Disini kami menjual Obat Sipilis herbal Gang Jie dan Gho Siah dari De Nature Indonesia yang diformulasikan kusus dengan kandungan herbal alami yang berkasiat, mampu mengobati penyakit sipilis, gonore, dan keputihan berlebih secara efektif tanpa menimbulkan efek samping. Selain terbuat dari bahan herbal, obat tersebut juga telah terdaftar dan teruji klinis oleh BPOM Ri jadi sudah terbukti ampuh. Dijamin dalam waktu 3-5 hari penyakit sipilis yang anda alami dapat disembuhkan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must appreciate the way you have expressed your feelings through your blog!
    PPC Expert

    ReplyDelete
  3. To make progress, we have to learn from the experience of success, the success of the success of the case, how can we say that the loser has no voice, but you can reflect through his case, summarized. The lesson is not only to learn from yourself, but to learn from others.
    When dealing with people, listen more and talk less. That's why God gave us a mouth two ears.
    Never be better than others, I never thought I was better than others, I may have more perseverance than they, in the most difficult time, they can not endure, I can cook a second, two seconds.
    _________________________
    Still worried about the lack of the coins of FIFA16 ? Cheap FIFA Coins at http://www.fastfifa16.com/ We can satisfy all the coins you need.Besides, our service is among 24 hours..Trust me, it will be the best choice of you due to the high speed of our delivery and good quality of our product.

    ReplyDelete