Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quilting for Our Baby Boy



It has been a long time since I have finished a project!

I have plenty that are in various stages but between traveling and being pregnant I have made little to no progress. This week, as the cold rolled in, it finally felt like time to get back to work. I finished this little guy up just as we found out that we would be welcoming a baby boy in early April. The quilt is in Hideaway, which incorporates some of my favorite colors so I've already set it aside for our little one. I have a few more projects to finish in the next few weeks but sometimes it just takes getting over the hump to finish a bunch of things.


Hopefully I'll get a few more done over the long weekend! Happy Crafting and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment