Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Mobile Adventure

Those that read this blog and have come over to the house will know that my little mobile has been done and displayed in various stages for a while now.

The clouds are made of felt and were a great easy project for a movie night. (I have a hard time sitting still on the couch while we watch a movie.) The whole stringing them up as a mobile thing was a bit of a disaster.

I may be the crafter in the house but I am not the engineer. Last night I finally convinced my husband to redo the construction of the mobile. I left him with my box of crafting supplies while I took a bath. As I expected he nailed the construction - making sure it finally hung evenly over the changing table.

Just one more project - replacing the picture of Washington, DC with something more baby appropriate - and the nursery will be complete. Ok well we also need to get the crib from our friends..but one thing at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment