Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I spent last week traveling to Atlanta for a friend's wedding shower - I had a great visit to my hometown and got to catch up with many of my friends. With all the traveling I didn't get much done on my projects, so today it was back to work.


B and I are working on the same quilt - Charming Stars from the Moda Bake Shop. I've pieced all the stars together with relative success and now just need to add the border and start quilting. You can see B's progress over on Creative Outlet.

My friend C in Atlanta asked for a quilt with reds and browns - I was initially worried that these fabrics were too peachy - but now that it is all together the reds really stand out.

On A Completely Different Note...

I love getting mail! While I was gone my quilt labels from Green Beans N' Strings arrived. They are so cute! I sewed them into the quilts I have sitting around here and now I can finally get those out in the mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment