Since I saw these on Petite Lemon Blog I wanted to give them a try. I'm always hesitant to try something new for a baby gift so, of course, I made a set for myself.
As usual I made a few alterations. I used scrap fabric instead of new fat quarters - you need about 6" x 18" for each cloth. I also used the ribbon to line the top and bottom of the cloth instead of down the side as the pattern called for. This allowed me to include a little ribbon loop so that I can attach the cloth to something if I want.
This is a really easy project. I used the cloth diapers I could find at the BX and I think next time I will look for a thicker diaper. They washed really nicely and are in the drawer ready to go. Now to make a few more for my pregnant friends!