Monday, March 11, 2013

Felt Birds

After a snowy Saturday, we finally made our way to the library today. This little gem was waiting for me on hold. I put it on my hold list around Christmas and was number 15 on the list! It has adorable projects for the whole year. Each week is based around a different basic pattern. I have plans for several of the patterns in this book. The first being the adorable birds!

I needed a few more things for our little man to stuff in and out of his mailbox. Inspired by the Twitter bird (and a pattern in the 365 book), I thought a few felt birds were in order. I included a little bit of dried lavender when stuffing these guys so now they smell quit nice. You could also stuff them with beans in the bottom and then fiberfill for a heavier object that would sit upright.






No comments:

Post a Comment